Thursday 20 June 2019

Spotlight Beer Glass

A while ago in a blogpost I said I had coloured a third beer image and I hoped not would make to onto a card soon, well here is that image and I am as shocked as you that that happened lol.

I have gone with a style I have used before and will be on here again soon as I made a few cards in the same day lol. I have been trying to get organised and as I don't find that easy and it sucks my creativity  I have gone with a quick and easy design, no point reinventing the wheel for every card.

Thats all I have to say about it really except I wish I had made a few more lol.



Ingredients
Image: Drinks Trolley by Apple Blossom and Spotlight sentiments from MFT
Dies:A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card:  Grey from recollections for Michaels

Copics
Beer and Sentiment - E35, YR27, 24, 23

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I bet you do (wish you'd made more) this one's totally fab missus

Happy Thursday 20th (you know what I mean)

Kathyk