Friday 20 September 2019

Floating away

I watched a Jennifer McGuire video on YouTube and I was inspired to make this card, I didn't have everything she used but I made it work with what I had and I am pretty pleased with the results.

Now this set is a hampton art/mama elephant set so its not the same quality as mama elephant but for the same price you do get the dies, now they cut everything with a very large border, too large for me so I hand cut this one. To get the matching inside I stuck two pieces of card together temporarily and then cut once and got two, this enabled me to hide the copic colouring when you open the card.



ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "Up We Go" Hampton Art and Mama Elephant
Dies: cloud border dies from MFT
Stencil: mini cloud from mft and tumbled glass distress oxide ink

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Awww! I just love this, it's so darn cute

Happy Friday

Kathyk