Wednesday 4 September 2019

What's Up Dude? Card 1

I bought quite a few Kraft Kimmie Stamps on my last florida trip and so far I have been busy using them. I stamped both images from this set and have used them both already, it will be a while until you see the other card though as I won't pop it on my blog until after their birthday.

In florida I also purchased 22 stencils, I know it's a ridiculous amount but in my defence all i bought were reduced ( ok almost all lol) this one I discovered in the decorating section in Michaels, not somewhere I would have looked but a good friend from Bristol playday had used a stencil and we discovered that Michaels sold them so we went on the hunt lol. And in case the suspense is killing you.....yes i bought that one as well lol.

Not much else to say except this is a simple card but for a teenage boy it fits the bill and for the first time in ages he actually thanked me too lol.

Ingredient
Image: "whats up Dude" from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Sentiment: "happy birthday" from MFT
Stencil: "distressed stars" folk art by Plaid
Ink: "blueprint sketch" oxide ink
Card: "navy" from Limetree Crafts

No comments: