Tuesday 10 September 2019

OMG Girl Power

On my last Florida trip I did a mammoth Kraftin Kimmie order, I have bought a few from Dies to Die for in the UK but they don't have the full range, to be honest I have since spotted more I should order so on my next trip I'm going to get those lol.

I have unusually for me used both images from this set but I won't show that one until after the recipients birthday.

After I return from a trip anywhere I always struggle with my mojo and thats when I revisit an older stamp or technique or layout to try to kick start my mojo, in this instance it worked and i not only enjoyed making this but I have made a few more too.



Ingredients
Image: "Girl Power" Kraft Kimmie Stamps
Sentiment: "cartoon bubbles" Frantic Stamper
Dies: Blueprint 20 from MFT
Stencil: Brick wall from MFT with Hickory Smoke distress oxide
Card: "lost lagoon" (retired) Stampin Up

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E09, YR18, 14
Skateboard - R85, 83, 81, N8
Hat and Jacket - BG78, 75, 72
Boots and skirt - N8, 6, 4


No comments: