Wednesday 6 November 2019

JASON 50

As soon as I saw this image I knew who I would use it for but it was a small stamp and I wanted to be able to increase the size, so I contacted the lovely owner of CC designs and asked if it was going to be available as a Digi and she said yes, I bought it as soon as she released it and it has sat waiting ever since.

I coloured it to look like the guy and he loved it, he was most impressed with his name in an eclipse style as he hadn't seen that before.

I let the image be the star of the show and this style is one I will definitely be recreating.


Ingredients
Image: Dons Birthday Wish from CC Designs
Card: Enchanted evening from Papertrey Ink


Copics
Skin - E04, 13, 11, 00
Hair - E34, 31, 30, 35
Top - B99, 97, 95, 93
Cake - E49, 29, 27, 25, 23


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Top job missus - hope he enjoyed his birthday!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk