Monday 4 November 2019

Penny Black Birthday Balloons

This stamp was my only purchase from Violettes Scrapbook store in Lakeland Florida on my recent trip, it is a huge stamp and as you can tell completely fills an A2 and i have even cut her legs off lol.

I enjoyed making these cards and using different card and hair colours broke it up quite a bit too.This year I have managed to continue the two cards one sitting quite a lot, not every time but on more occasions than not. I hope it is something that continues in my card making journey.

Ok on to the card, its fairly simple as its a large image and has lots of colouring so I just stencilled the background with the mini clouds that were already on my desk, it did mean cutting a mask which was time consuming but worth it.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "birthday balloons" Penny Black
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card:
Stencil: Mini cloud stencil from MFT and tumbled glass distress oxide ink



No comments: