Sunday 10 November 2019

One Sheet Wonder

At playday a while ago Kay was making One Sheet Wonders and Kathleen thought they would make a great idea for our weekly crafty meet up. Now normally I chat at these meet ups rather than craft but I thought I would give it a try this time and I'm so pleased I did.

I only cut into two sheets of 12x12 and I made 16 card bases ready for images, on the night I actually stamped and coloured the nine you see below. The others I have in my card base box ready to go.

I don't have a lot of 12x12 patterned paper but I am going to cut up some more in different colour ways and have a go.













Ingredients
Images: "layering butterfly" from Hampton Art and "make a point" (retired) from Stampin Up
Card: "pink" from Papermania and "steel grey" from MFT
Dies: Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties



No comments: