Wednesday 9 September 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 6

Ok so on my last post with these big birthday celebrations I said we were almost finished and I indicated I had made 6 of these cards....well someone can't count because there are seven lol. So there is one more after this one....of course I may have made more you never know as I am writing this post in March lol.

Enough waffling and onto the card, went with a lovely deep purple on this one and it's definitely one of my favourite combos. Hopefully the lovely young lady likes it too.


Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "boysenberry" from MFT
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Champagne - E50, 51
Dress - V09, 17, 15, 12

No comments: