Friday 25 September 2020

Magic Picture Changer Super Boy

I made a very similar card to this when I first bought this die set from Lawn Fawn, I can't believe this is only the second card I have made using it and I used the same image too lol.

I did change up the colour scheme though lol. The boy I made this for loves orange so I went with a very orange colour scheme, I will admit I really like orange and grey together.

I wish I had more stamps that you could use like this, hopefully more companies will do something similar in the future.




Ingredients
Image: :"super boy" sweet stamp shop
Sentiment: Bam Pow from Darcie
Card: orange zest from Papertrey Ink and basic grey from Stampin Up
Paper: basics from paper studio at Hobby Lobby
STencil: city scape from Clearly Besotted

No comments: