Saturday 12 September 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 7

Woohoo the final one of these for 2020, of course I may make more next year because f it ain't broke don't fix it lol.

I did enjoy making these and even though it took a few days it made my craftroom fun again and for that I am grateful. It gave me sunshine on some very dark days and I am hoping that my the time this post goes live those days are a memory locked in time.


Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "navy" from Limetree crafts
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW


Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 50
Hair - YR27, 24, 23
Champagne - E50, 51
Dress - B69, 66 63

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Looking totally fabulous Amanada - smashing make

Happy Saturday

Kathyk