Saturday 7 November 2020

Happy Everything

More images found in the already coloured pile, I wish I could say I was nearing the end of the pile but I fear I haven't even made a dent in it yet. I have made 20 cards so far with the images and I probably have another 300 waiting in the wings!!!!!

I will say that I am enjoying using stuff up, it gives a great sense of accomplishment even if I have no idea what I am going to do with all the cards lol.

I decided to use a very Jennifer Mcguire feel on these cards, I embossed the backgrounds and cut on a diagonal so I could make two cards from each panel. then I simply cut two thin strips of coloured card and glitter card and stuck those above the embossed background. I didn't have a cardstock to match the peach colour so I simply used a copic marker to colour a strip of white.






Ingredients
Image: happy everything from Clearly besotted
Sentiments: a little sentimental from clearly besotted
Embossing folders: we are memory keepers and provocraft

No comments: