Thursday 5 November 2020

Splat Stencil Version 2

Another set of splat stencil cards but this time I used already coloured images in colour lol. These images have been coloured for a while but not as long as the grey ones lol. Hopefully I will make more use of the images I colour in future....oh I love wishful thinking lol.

On my last post I apologised for the number of splat stencil cards and now I think I need to apologise for the number of either retired images or companies who are no longer trading images I have used. It saddens me no end when a company closes and I am sure you will agree there are lots we miss dearly.




Ingredients
Images: "platypus at play" from Clearly Besooted and "monkey man" from Paper Makeup (no longer trading)
Inks: distress inks in candied apple, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn, salty ocean with wilted violet and squeezed lemonade and salty ocean
Sentiment: Keep it simple birthday from Papertrey ink

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I agree with you that it's always sad to see a company cease trading but ... aren't we lucky to have snagged those fab images before it was too late! Cracking make, lovely colouring and fab coloured splats too

Happy Thursday/Bonfire Night/First day of lockdown matey

Kathyk