Tuesday 3 November 2020

Splat Stencil Version 1

Ok so I will apologise right now for the insane amount of splat cards you will see over the next few posts.....I was on a zoom call with friends sorting through my already coloured images when I had an epiphany..... why not use the splat stencil from Clearly Besotted to "frame" the images and there in ladies and gents lies the obsession lol, the stencil works with anything....I repeat anything lol.

These images were coloured in 2013 and I am shocked I have never used them before, I really like the images too so I am even more shocked lol.




Ingredients
Images: Tickled Pink Digi Stamps (no longer trading)
Stencil: Splat from Clearly Besotted
Inks: Distress inks in mustard seed with candied apple and mowed lawn with peacock feathers
Sentiment: Keep it simple birthday from Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I too love this splat stencil and used it just days ago for a commission card, you've made two fab cards with yours, great colours and images and loving the font of your sentiment too

Happy Tuesday to you

Kathyk