Tuesday 18 May 2021

Another Obsession

So I might sound like a broken record soon but I love this sketch lol. A crafty friend challenged me to make a card using this sketch and this was the first one I made but I can assure you it’s not my last, in fact this sketch seems to have replaced my rainbow stripes phase lol.

Anyone else get stuck in a creative rut and then something strikes you out of it and you get tons of ideas but in reality you just move to another rut. That has happened to me a lot in the last year, even though I’m chatting a lot to my crafty friends I am not seeing anyone in person and that is taking it’s toll. I am hoping to meet a few crafty friends soon and I am very excited about that.

Ok on to the card, it’s fairly simple and I let the image take centre stage. Also it’s not an A2 card, I found a few in a pack from Michael’s and they are slightly larger so I am going to use them up rather than just store them.



Ingredients
Image: happy purffday from Mo Manning
Sentiment: keep it simple birthday from  Papertrey Ink
Paper: the works
Card: cement from Mft and bright buttercup from Papertrey Ink
Dies: crealies xxl stitched circles and spell binders scalloped circles

Copics
Cake - YR21, 20, Y000
Icing - RV14, 13, 11
Cat - T8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, R21, 20


No comments: