Friday 7 May 2021

Pet Sympathy

This is a very difficult type of card to make and not one I like to do but one that is necessary to let someone know they are in your thoughts.

I was hoping to find my pawprint die for the aperture but it seems to have disappeared, although it could be on my desk as its such a mess in my craftroom anything is possible.

I have thought maybe I should make a few backgrounds and then add the image of the pet afterwards as it is always so difficult to do at the time, having stock cards ready to personalise has been a dream of mine for years but I never seem to work any closer to achieving it.


Ingredients

Image: Creative Stamping issue 68
Sentiment: brushed greetings 2 from Clearly Besotted
Dies: blueprints 29 and heart shaker all MFT


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

This is a cracking make for the sad loss of a much loved pet, best of luck finding the die too!

Happy Friday

Kathyk