Thursday 27 May 2021

Mothers Day 2021

I have been a bit obsessed with the new colorado craft company stamps by Anita Jerram and wanted to purchase a few, whilst on a call with some friends i mentioned this and that they looked similar to a free set I had received years ago, of course I then went on a hunt and found this stamp. The style is very similar but I don't even know which magazine it came from. 

I have used that sketch again and you wont have seen the last of it either, obsessed is definitely the right word. This card was for my mother-in-law and she loves purple. 


Ingredients
Image: Magazine freebie (about three years ago)
Sentiment: simon says stamp
Paper: mft gingham paper pack
Card: boysenberry from MFT
Dies: blueprint 13 from MFT

For my Mums card i went a completely different way and recreated a card I made for a friend back last year, I did colour the cat to look like one of my mums and it looked even better than I could have hoped.



Ingredients
Image: cats whiskers from Honey Bee
Sentiment: Simon Says Stamp
Stencil: city scape from clearly besotted and mini cloud stencil from MFT
Dies: blueprints 13 from MFT






No comments: