Monday 21 December 2020

Bah Humbug

The only stamp sets I have bought this year have come from Clearly Besotted and I have loved them all and strangely enough used them all.....well that is certainly different to normal years.

You may or may not know but I am a Welsh lady living in England and I love anything with sheep on it.I bought this set to make cards for my fellow welsh people but instead made them to send to Florida lol. Oh well there is always next year lol. Maybe I could get a headstart on those cards.....don't worry I almost fell off my chair laughing at that one too.

Simple cards following a design I made last year, I do seem to have said that a lot this year but if it ain't broke don't fix it ( my self proclaimed motto lol)







Ingredients

Image: "bah humbug" from Clearly Besotted

Sentiment: creative stamping

Dies: Lawn fawn snow globe, bleuprints 20 and 29 from MFT stamps

Card: red by recollections at Michaels

Stencil: falling snow from simon says stamp using Bobunny paste.

No comments: