Saturday 26 December 2020

Creative Stamping Stag

At the same time that I made the cottage cards from the creative stamping magazine I made this card, well I had the magazine and inks on my desk so it seemed wrong to not do something with the reason I bought the magazine lol. 

I went very simple with this one and as its for my uncles I knew there was no point in adding fuss lol.

I hope you all enjoyed the big day yesterday and that you aren't suffering any food hangovers today. I actually think boxing day leftover lunch is my favourite as there is no running around preparing thirteen different vegetables, gravy, stuffing and turkey so you get to eat the lovely food without having to get hot and bothered making it lol.


Ingredients

Image and sentiment: creative stamping

Dies: blueprints 20 from MFT

Inks: faded jeans, chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks


No comments: