Monday 7 December 2020

Clean and Simple Christmas Card

The ingredient list for this card is so small its hardly worth writing lol. I visited Florida in February (just before the virus hit) and whilst there I happened upon a Hobby Lobby clearance section where I found this die for under $4. I had met my friends for lunch and I asked them did they want to join me in hobby lobby and they all said no and then I found the clearance section and they all wished they had said yes lol.

I left off the sentiment because everywhere i put it looked wrong so I thought they know its for christmas so why do I need to add it on the outside.



Ingredients

Dies: house cover plate from Spellbinders

Inka: chipped sapphire, salty ocean and wilted violet distress oxides

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Super make and that die was SUCH a bargain

Happy Monday

Kathyk