Monday 28 December 2020

Penguin Wreath

This card was inspired by one I saw and although it looks nothing like the original it was still my inspiration. I just wish I could remember where I saw it lol.

This stamp has a bit of a funny story attached to it, my friend Jane and myself were shopping in florida about two years ago when she spotted a huge set of penguin stamps, it was the only set and we both loved it. However it was quite expensive so after carrying it around for a while Jane put it back and I decided to check the price and asked the lady in the store who proceeded to tell me that it was in the half price section, well before I could grab it Jane had it back in her basket lol. I asked her if I could stamp the penguin wreath (my favourite image) and she said yes and I have finally coloured it in and used it. Before I posted this I asked Jane if she had ever used the set and she said "nope lol" and I replied "well at least one of us has now"


Sentiment: Creative Stamping

Card: kraft by recollections from Michaels

Stencil: falling snow from Simon says stamp

No comments: