Tuesday 22 December 2020

Santa Jaws

Here comes santa jaws, here comes santa jaws..... I now have that stuck in my head and can hear myself humming the song as I am typing this lol. 

I had an idea for the background and one I used earlier in the year, however I could not find the alcohol ink paper in my disaster of a craftroom so I used good old fashioned glossy photo paper and I love how it turned out. Sometimes a disaster turns into a revelation lol.

I am writing this post at the end of November and I am hoping by the time it publishes that the virus numbers have started to fall and the tiers have been lowered and we can spread some christmas cheer.


Edited : as this published I was surprised by the optimism of my post and realised hindsight is a wonderful thing, sending big hugs to everyone affected by the situation here in the UK and the rest of the world too 


Ingredients

Image: santa jaws from Avery Elle

Dies: mft blueprints

Inks: peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, salty ocean, tumbled glass

No comments: