Sunday 6 December 2020

Merry and Bright

So this card is a little different to my normal way of doing things and a hark back to my first days of crafting. I saw the MFT lightbulb kit and thought OMG i need that and then I remembered I had bought the lawn fawn light bulbs when they first came out and never used them, ok but what about the sentiment.... I had bought some spellbinders christmas words from Hobby Lobby clearance but it didn't have the ampersand so I was making another card using a retired MFT set with bottle cap letters and I spotted the perfect sized ampersand and the rest is history. I loved making this card and I made 4 during this sitting but I think it is one I will make more off as it was so much fun.


Ingredients
Dies: merry bright from Sizzix, lightbulbs from lawn fawn, ampersand, blueprints 2 and 13 all from MFT


No comments: