Sunday 20 December 2020

Goebie Santa

This santa was too cute to not get used this year and hopefully he will get used many more times in the years to come. This is the digital version but for those that prefer stamps then CC Designs carries this ladies fabulous creations.

Not much else to say except I have used the same layout as the monster cards and its a great layout for clean and simple designs. It might be a go to for future years too.

I'm hoping that as you read this post that you are almost ready for the big day, its going to be a very different christmas for a lot of us and I never thought I would be eating my christmas lunch via zoom with my family, but here we are making the most of it. 




Ingredients
Image: santa by Goebie Designs on Etsy
Sentiment: Creative Stamping
Paper: doodlebug
Dies: mft basic stitched edges


No comments: