Tuesday 8 December 2020

Halloween

Now this might seem weird to be popping into my feed in December but I remembered I hadn't posted it and I will forget I made it if I don't see it on my blog lol.

I used non halloween images to create my first ever halloween card. I have been chatting weekly with my friends in Florida since the beginning of March and I wanted to send them a card and what better one to send than halloween, of course then the dilemma hit as I don't have any halloween images ( i have since discovered that I do lol). I used the clearly besotted alphabet and splat stencil and I was done. Hopefully they liked them too. 


Ingredients

Images: Easy as ABC set 1 and 2 from Clearly Besotted

Sentiment: sweet sentiments from clearly besotted

Stencil: splat from clearly besotted and mowed lawn distress ink

No comments: