Tuesday 29 December 2020

Sweetest Macaron

As soon as I saw this set from Heffy Doodle I knew I needed/wanted it. Now of course when I saw it is was a free set and not available for purchase separately, I stalked the blog for a release date and once I saw it I checked with my local craft store and as she said she was ordering it I collected it from her. I do like to purchase locally whenever possible as I love this store and want to support them going forward. Of course this wasn't the only thing I purchased whilst I was in there, its a very tempting store lol.

Of course the macarons needed to be rainbow colours and at the time I created this I was on a very high rainbow kick lol.


 Ingredients

Image and Sentiment: Sweet stuff from Heffy Doodle
Paper: mft stamps
Dies: blueprints 2 and 20 from MFT

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

An absolutely gorgeous card. No doubt for a gorgeous person!! 😉😉
It's even better in real life!!!