Friday 11 December 2020

Magical Unicorn Number 5

This is the final card for the 7 year olds for 2020, this is actually the first one I made though. A few years ago I batch made these cards and it helped with the stress levels so I began to wonder why I hadn't done this in a while and once I started I remembered lol...it takes a very long time to batch make when the idea evolves as you are making them. This card has the sentiment in the middle and the others do not, it also has multiple layers of the frame and only one other has that. By the time I had made the fifth one I was on a roll lol.

Now what on earth can i make them next year lol.


Ingredients
Image: "unicorn lucy" from CC designs
Sentiment: "magical unicorn" from Crafters Companion
Dies: Scalloped frame from Gina Marie Designs and number from hobby lobby
Clouds: mini cloud stencil from MFT stamps and tumbled glass, cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, squeezed lemonade, shaded lilac and twisted citroen distress oxide inks

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 95
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Clothes - RV04, 02, 23, BV04, 02, 01, 00, B02, 01, 00, 0000, YG03, 01, 00, Y08, 06, 04, BG15, 13, 11

No comments: