Wednesday 2 December 2020

Santa Suit

This card is probably my favourite I have made for this years christmas so far, I love the simplicity of it and also the fact that none of the elements used on it are intended for christmas cards.

I was at my friends crafting and she had a new book binding die and I immediately saw a belt buckle for a santa/elf suit and I cut a few out and brought them home. I had no idea what to do other than that and they sat in a bag for seven months unloved and uninspired. Then whilst cutting something else I noticed the mft cloud stax looked like a beard and that was enough for me to pull out the belts and create this card. 

I do love it when something happens and you end up exactly where you wanted to be lol.




1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cracking card design and WTG thinking outside the box too matey!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk