Thursday 24 December 2020

PPPick up a Penguin

Now you might be wondering why there is a random birthday card in amongst the christmas makes, well I didn't want this person to see the card on here before their birthday so here it is lol.

I used an older Clearly Besotted set and again used the stencil I created with a Mama Elephant background die to make the circles. I do wish I had bought the dies to match these little characters but they didn't take as long as I thought to cut them all out.

Hopefully you have everything ready for the big day tomorrow and that you are getting to spend christmas with your loved ones, this year has been a particularly difficult one and I am hoping there has been some light at the end of the tunnel by now.


Ingredients
Images: Pick up a penguin from Clearly Besotted
Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT
Ink: Peacock Feathers distress oxide

No comments: