Tuesday 2 March 2010

Auntie Birthday Card

I don't know about anyone else but I love making cards for my family. Even though I know that they don't necessarily appreciate all the love and hard work that goes into the card I still enjoy it and this card is no exception. I made some cards for my uncles partners after christmas and used the apples and almonds papers from Summer Driggs my Mum's sister saw them and loved the colour combinations so I thought I would make a similar but more elaborate card for her.

I have used loads of Golden Rod stickles and even a ribbon and attempted a bow, you can't see this clearly in the picture as the scanner flattens it, really must get my camera fixed.



Ingredients
Image: Sketching Stamper "Shoe"
Paper: Summertime Designs " Apples and Almonds"
Embellies: Craftwork Cards Candy Dots "Best of British"

No comments: