Saturday 6 March 2010

Mmmm...Beer - Just needs some Peanuts

Yup you guessed right another bloke card. I seem to be making loads at the moment as it seems most of the birthdays until May are guys. I have also used bought, yes bought not printed papers for this one as well.

I ordered the do-crafts goody bag for the first time as they had an exclusive stamp set that try as I might I couldn't get anywhere else. So I thought I can always sell the rest of the stuff as I probably would never have bought it but I have changed my mind now it has arrived. Used the paper pack, dewdrops and adhesive squares on this card alone.

Image is coloured with the usual copics but have then gone all out with the glossy accents on the glass and used woodware fluffy stuff for the froth. I bought the fluffy stuff especially for the image and it was so much fun watching it puff up, I did burn it a little but it just enhanced the effect. You will be seeing more fluffy stuff soon as I feel an addiction starting, it feels like watching embossing powder for the first time.

I have entered this card for the Allsorts challenge which is to make a card "just for men", hopefully this fits the bill. The prize is money to spend at the Digistamp Boutique and there is a sneaky peek of a new image which i will be purchasing as soon as it is available.



Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique "Freebie"
Papers: Papermania "Its a Mans World"
Embellies: Papermania "Dewdrops"

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely card, this image is great for mens cards (well if they like beer it is). I made a card with it recently and was pleased with the result. Followed your link from a reply you left on Docrafts and have added myself as a follower.

Lynn x

Mummylade said...

Great card, love the foam. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.