Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day



A very happy mothers day to all in the UK. Hope this scheduling thingy has worked cos will be on my way to visit both my mum and MIL today.

Made a few more cards yesterday with the new Pink Petticoat images, didn't follow a sketch just played with the papers til I was happy. Have used left over papers from a card I am making for my friends birthday but won't post it until after her birthday in case she peeks. I just realised how often I use these particular papers lol.

I bought the new papermania scallop punch when it first became available and I must say I love it. Excellent value for money and I love a bargain. There are a few more in the set so may just buy the lot.

Ingredients
Image: Pink Petticoat " Diva Doodles"
Papers: Summer Driggs " Apples and Almonds"
Cardstock: Papermill
Tools: Papermania Scallop Punch

No comments: