Wednesday, 20 July 2011

A Get Well Soon Wish

Wow three posts in one week, I must be ill.

My next door neighbour has recently had an operation so I wanted to send her a get well card and this die cut square from Lilli of the Valley is perfect. I really wanted the stamp but didn't think I would use it but have made three different cards with the die cuts so maybe I would have.

Jules would be proud again as apart from the image all the rest came from my snippets. I am loving the colour combos using snippets brings.


Ingredients
Sentiment & Candi : Craftwork Cards
Card: Papermill

10 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

This is gorgeous .. .. and yes I am proud of you.

I don't think you could have found better papers to use - a great finished look.

I love the layout very much. A beautiful and very neatly finished off card.

Thank you for coming out to play a second time this week.

Love Jules xx

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Very sweet card. I'm sure your neighbour will love it.

Hugs, Sandra

Vicky said...

So sweet Amanda...! love the image and my fave dp's too...super creation hun...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card amanda.the image is really cute and i love the fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi Amanda....I get my card from Crafters Companion...Coordination card packs...and I just love them hun...hope that's helpful..

hugs Vicky xx

Paula said...

Hi Amanda,

Re. the spectrum noir pens. I hope there's a colour chart as I want to sort out some proper storage for them when I get them like I did for my promarkers!

Paula. x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Amanda :o) Sweet image (I've got the stamp, but I'm hopeless and haven't used it yet!) and love the papers you've used. Lisa x

Debs M said...

gorgeous, i have the stamp also and not used it! great snippet make x

Catherine said...

Realy cute card, love lili of the valley images...

butlersabroad said...

This is such a lovely card! Again, I do love the papers and the colour combo is really pretty.

Hugs
Brenda