Wednesday 20 July 2011

A Get Well Soon Wish

Wow three posts in one week, I must be ill.

My next door neighbour has recently had an operation so I wanted to send her a get well card and this die cut square from Lilli of the Valley is perfect. I really wanted the stamp but didn't think I would use it but have made three different cards with the die cuts so maybe I would have.

Jules would be proud again as apart from the image all the rest came from my snippets. I am loving the colour combos using snippets brings.


Ingredients
Sentiment & Candi : Craftwork Cards
Card: Papermill

10 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

This is gorgeous .. .. and yes I am proud of you.

I don't think you could have found better papers to use - a great finished look.

I love the layout very much. A beautiful and very neatly finished off card.

Thank you for coming out to play a second time this week.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Very sweet card. I'm sure your neighbour will love it.

Hugs, Sandra

Vicky said...

So sweet Amanda...! love the image and my fave dp's too...super creation hun...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card amanda.the image is really cute and i love the fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi Amanda....I get my card from Crafters Companion...Coordination card packs...and I just love them hun...hope that's helpful..

hugs Vicky xx

Paula said...

Hi Amanda,

Re. the spectrum noir pens. I hope there's a colour chart as I want to sort out some proper storage for them when I get them like I did for my promarkers!

Paula. x

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Amanda :o) Sweet image (I've got the stamp, but I'm hopeless and haven't used it yet!) and love the papers you've used. Lisa x

Debs M said...

gorgeous, i have the stamp also and not used it! great snippet make x

Catherine said...

Realy cute card, love lili of the valley images...

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card! Again, I do love the papers and the colour combo is really pretty.

Hugs
Brenda