Wednesday 27 July 2011

Why is it they always play with the box?

I have loved this image from Mo since I first saw it but never bought it until now. I couldn't wait to colour it and it was even more fun than I thought it would be lol.

Used some papers that you have all probably seen around blogland before but these ones are slightly different, why I hear you ask? well because they are digital woohoo. Never run out again print whenever you want and resize to your hearts content, can't say better than that. I bought a few sets so expect to see these popping up all over my blog. I bet you would like to know the name of the site.....it is Jessica Sprague and she also has Cosmo Cricket...woohoo again.

Ingredients
Card: Papermill

3 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card amanda.i love the fab image and stunning colouring and design ;D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

The boxes are always the best part of any special delivery.

I remember we had a huge one once when our boys were little that a gas fire had been delivered in.

It was so big we were able to turn it into a little den and the kids lived in it for the whole of a summer holiday!! It lasted for weeks!!! I wonder if they remember it? I will have to ask.

Thank you for sending me down memory lane.

Loving your card and that backing paper is gorgeous!

Love Jules xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Amanda :o) Love the image and those papers are fab... but don't you know you're NOT supposed to provide links for said fab paper when I've banned myself from buying it?! I shall bookmark the link for the end of the ban though ;o) Lisa x