Friday 22 July 2011

Popcorn, Slippers and a Remote Control

Hello All
I made this card a while ago but hadn't posted the pictures. I used an image from digi shack but when I went to link back they seem to have closed :(. They did fab images as well and I hesitated on quite a few, that will teach me to buy them when I see them.

Onto the card, coloured with copics and as a bit of a laugh I used flock on his slippers lol.



Ingredients
Image: Digi shack
Papers: Summer Driggs "relax"
Card: Papermill
Sentiment: Papermania



4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Great card, LOVE the flocked slippers :o) Lisa x

coops said...

great male card amanda.love the image and fab papers and details ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

brilliant card Amanda,love the fluffy slippers.just checked my blog and it seems to be ok thanks,x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

This is a fab card for a male .. .. and I love the flocked slippers LOL!!!

Great colour combo.

Love Jules xx