Saturday 7 July 2012

Copic Europe 1st Birthday ...Part Deux

When I was sent the image used on this card I also got an image by Krista Smith so of course I had to print her out and colour her too. She was such a joy to colour and I decided to colour outside of my comfort zone and do lots of contrasting colours. I cut the banner from one of the other patterns in the set and can see this happening again. For the first time I can remember I haven't used a contrasting colour to mat and layer, I thought these pretty papers would get swamped by one so decided to let them stand alone.


Ingredients
Papers: "Sweet Day" Echo Park Digi

3 comments:

misteejay said...

what lovely Summery colours - pretty card.

Toni xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Amanda, so fresh and pretty. Fab image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.stunning image and colours :D

xx coops xx