Monday 17 November 2014

Christmas Jumper

At last I've made a start on my christmas cards, every year I start with good intentions of making some in January but normally start in April/May but this year its October and I've made a grand total of 2, I think I might be buying some this year. 

This card was quick and easy and the blueprints means that it came together super fast, maybe I should bulk make some. I'm not sure where the paper is from, I found it already printed in the snippet folder to be honest I'm not even sure its christmas paper lol.

I was worried that the sentiment would get lost on the busy paper but the die really holds it own, I'm very impressed with it and think I will be using it a lot.



Ingredients
Image: "Christmas Knits" Woodware
Card: "jellybean green" MFT
Paper: Snippet folder
Dies: Blueprints 3 and 14, sentiment Clearly besotted
Ink - DI Peeled paint

Copics:
Snowman - C1, 00, blender
Scarf and Hat - G99, 94
Jumper - E09, R08, 05, 02

Challenges - Snippet Playground

2 comments:

Di said...

Oh Amanda - I adore this happy snowman! And such a beautiful end result - as you say, the die cut sentiment really does hold its own even on the striped background paper.

If you need to play catch up on your cards you could always colour a snowman image and then scan it to save colouring quite a few - or would that be cheating? Meant to say - the colouring really is gorgeous!

Hugs

Di
xx

kay said...

This is perfect Amanda, funny enough I have used this stamp too on some Christmas cards and also on the letter to parents advertising our Xmas jumper day, happy crafting x