Saturday 29 November 2014

Sunshine on a Rainy Day

I don't know why but rainbows always make me smile and as soon as I saw the stripes on the stamps leggings I knew rainbow was the way to go. I bought a new large set from the greeting farm, I wanted the previous one but thought it was a lot of money but I must say they are worth it. Once I started on the rainbow scheme I couldn't seem to stop lol. I remembered I bought the rainbow die and cloud staxs from MFT so I decided to cut them both in white to see what they looked like. I coloured the rainbow with colics, the same colours as I used on the leggings, problem was I missed one colour so I had to leave one bit of the rainbow off.


Ingredients
Image: "twisted" The Greeting Farm
Paper: "" Miss Tiina
Vellum: The Works

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your rainbow and cute image and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx