Saturday 8 November 2014

Party Time

I like the style of cards that Mary makes but I struggle to make mine as cas but I knew as soon as I saw this embossing folder that it would work for this look.

I stamped the uptown girls but I masked off the part where they connect so I was able to extract the one girl, I thought she looked fab on her own and wanted to use her for this particular person's card. Not sure I would go to the trouble again though as it took three attempts and a lot of swearing lol.



Ingredients
Image: "Victoria & Juliettes night out" Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella
Card: Recollections 110lb
Dies: Blueprints 13, 15 and 2
Sentiment: "martinis on me" a la mode by MFT
Paper: "time for tea" by nit wit
Embossing: "cable knit" by papermania

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.stunning colours and i love the fab image ;D

xx coops xx