Tuesday 4 November 2014

Giddy Up Cowgirl

I'm trying to use some of my huge unused stamp collection, a bit like Darnell's NBUS challenge, except this is a challenge to myself. I'm sure I'm not alone in my crafty spending habits, the stamp you just had to have that sits unloved and unused in a drawer out of sight because you feel guilty every time you look at it, the paper packs that are still unopened and don't even get me started on card, I must have seven, yes seven packs of nearly identical card from several companies and still I buy more.

Anyway enough waffling onto the card, I have used a piece of the above mention card, all I'm going to say is it is a start lol and a stamp that I've had for a while, it was so nice to colour I began to wonder why I hadn't coloured it before. I hope I use her again soon (no promises mind lol)



Ingredients
Image: "cowgirl at heart" A La Mode by MFT
Papers: "giddy up girl" Carta bella at jessica sprague
Card: "hawaiin shores" Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 3 by MFT

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.fab fun cowgirl and i love your papers ;D

xx coops xx