Tuesday 29 December 2015

Christmas Cheer

This stamp was released in about 2009 and I have wanted it ever since, until I got it in my hands though I never realised how big it was. My normal a2 cards were swamped by it and it was a bit too small for an a5 so I had to order a set of 7x5 cards for it.

It was during the making of these cards that I discovered I don't have any gold embossing powder so I think I need to remedy that post haste lol.

For the glitter background I have used three different things and none of them meant for crafting, The silver glitter ribbon is from Wilko's christmas wrapping range, the gold glitter tape is from Marks and Spencer's Christmas wrapping range and finally the silver less glittery paper is actually wall paper from B and M Bargains.

Glitter Tape

Wallpaper

Ribbon

Ingredients
Image: "christmas cheer" Papermania
Embossing Powder: "liquid platinum"  and "silver detail' both from Ranger
Gems: Adhesive dome stickers from the Classic Decadence Forever Friends Papermania Range

1 comment:

kay said...

Amanda I am impressed with your recycling and use of materials with this super card x