Monday 21 December 2015

Ornamental Pine Version 2

Yesterday I showed a cleaner version of this card, when I watched the video the demonstrator had inked the edges with ink and I thought I wouldn't like that so I left that part out, well today I decided to try it and I must admit I prefer this version. I also left out the scalloped mat and I like that more, card making is an evolving process.

Well so far I have managed to keep up with my daily posting for December, but like everything I am running out of ideas and steam and there seems to be so much left to do and no time to do it...arrgghh I need more hours in the day.



Ingredients
Image: "ornamental pine" Stampin up
Inks: "jellybean green" MFT, "dark chocolate" Papertrey ink, "natural" mft
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 20
Embossing powder: "iridescent ice" Stampin Up

No comments: