Thursday 10 December 2015

Happy Birthday Mum

Today is my mums birthday, I'm not going to tell you how old she is though lol, but I did want to wish her a very happy birthday xxx

My mum likes large cards, this normally fills me with dread but not this year, I found this stamp in my stash I remembered why I bought it. My mum has always wanted an old English sheepdog, as a child I would watch the Dulux adverts with her and she would say how much she liked them. Now my mum does have a dog and she is a sheepdog cross but not an old english one and to be honest she is more sheep then dog but a gentler and more loveable dog you would struggle to find. She literally lights up when she sees you and her tail almost knocks you over.

Anyway enough about dogs onto the card, I have made an 8x8 easel card and I think this image would have overpowered any other size.

Please excuse my very poor photography skills this was a very difficult to photograph card.



Ingredients
Image: "annabel" Kanban
Paper: "coffee time" Nit Wit
Card: "kraft" recollections
Dies: "barrel" nested from sizzix
Ribbon: "kraft" from MFT
Punches: "eyelet" patp from Martha Stewart
Sentiment: "happy birthday" clearly besotted, "pool party" embossing powder from Stampin Up


Copics
Skin - E11, 000, 00
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Dress - BG15, 13, 11, E44, 43, 42, 40
Ground - W3, 1, 00
Cuddly dog - E47, 44, 43, 42, 40
Dog - R20, SK09, N2, 1, 0, blender

No comments: