Wednesday 23 December 2015

Clean and Simple Christmas Cards

So I am officially running out of time to make cards for Christmas which is in 2 days, oh my goodness.

In light of the time issue I made these very simple cards for friends, the idea actually came from my hubbie. He is very creative and normally not allowed in my room but he suggested a very quick and easily mass produced card, he looked through my dies and even suggested the inlaid die cutting. Maybe I should have gotten him to make them as well lol, oh well there is always next year lol.



Ingredients
Dies: "merry" from MFT, "christmas" wet paint from Papertrey Ink
Paper: "crimson" candy stripes from Pink Petticoat
Card: "real red" stampin up



Ingredients
Dies: "merry" from MFT, "christmas" wet paint from Papertrey Ink
Paper: "olive" candy stripes from Pink Petticoat
Card: "jellybean green" mft

No comments: