Saturday 20 August 2016

Happy Birthday to 2 Crafty Buddies

Today is the birthday of two of my crafty friends, we found out last year that they not only share the same day but the same year too, talk about flabbergasted. I have added the card I sent to my UK friend below and I hope that the one I made for my US friend has also arrived.

I discovered that my friends favourite ice cream was mint choc chip so thats what I have tried to recreate here, although to be fair it looks like the ice cream has measles lol. Still I hope it brings a smile to her lips anyway.



Ingredients
Image: "edna loves ice cream" From Stamping Bella
Dies: blueprints 13 and 2 both Mft and inside out stitched circles from crealies
Stencil: "chunky herringbone" from MFT
Ink : Cracked pistachio and gathered twigs both distress
Card: "dark chocolate" from paper trey Ink
Sentiment : "happy birthday" from xcut.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Fab card Amanda, it makes me want to eat mint icecream. Xx

Redland81 said...

Of course I loved it lol.