Tuesday 30 August 2016

Mini Gorjuss

I have been a fan of the gorjuss range since before they had stamps, this is my favourite design and I like both version one (red dress) and version two equally, ok so not equally but almost lol.

I wasn't sure if the mini version would be difficult to colour but with pencils it was easy. I have used a combo of crayola, prisma, spectrum noir and derwent on this image. I have the full set of prismas but they are at my US home, I did find a set of 24 for less than $15 in Walmart so of course I bought them. I also bought the crayola set of 100, I thought it would be 100 different colours but it's not, it's still fab though and the colours are really gorgeous. So now I have a few different options to choose from. Maybe I should have just brought my prismas back to the UK lol.


Ingredients
Image : "found my family in a book" mini gorjuss stamp
Dies: blueprints 29 and , paper doll border all Mft
Paper: "" Ki Memories
Card : "smokey shadow" papertrey ink

No comments: