Thursday 18 August 2016

Starry Watercolour

This was such a fun and fast card to create. What took the longest time and was the hardest was the masking and embossing. I kind of wish I had mass produced it as I am not sure I will be in a rush to recreate all that masking and embossing lol.

Once all the embossing was cool I started by mixing the colours in the palette, I used a concentrated colour around the petals and then added more water to my brush and simply spread the colour out. I was astounded by how easy it was and how quickly it dried. Which is why I wished I had created more as the colouring took less than five minutes but the stamping much, much more.




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "Beautiful Day" Altenew
Dies: "funky stitched rectangles" MFT
Card: "true black" paper trey ink, random gold textured
Dots: Forever friends gold dome border
Embossing: "gold" simon says stamp

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous creation... well done for your great patience to create it :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway