Thursday 1 September 2016

Beep beep happy birthday

Another of the images coloured for the 30 day challenge eventually made into a card. I am slowly and I mean slowly working my way through the huge pile I coloured. At least on this card I used three images lol.

I was inspired by a Mama Elephant card Nicol Magouirk made with the ninjas and I thought I would try it here. I probably should have added wash tape but I forgot doh!

The new stencil from Brett Weldele provided the perfect backdrop for the polaroids. I do seem to be on a stencil kick at the moment, which is great but not reducing the paper mountain lol.




Ingredients
Image : "mini bots" clearly besotted
Sentiment : "monster sentiments" pollycraft (retired)
Stencil : "circuit" Brett weldele at Stampers Anonymous
Ink : "cracked pistachio", "tumbled glass" and "peacock feathers"
Dies : "precious Polaroid" and blueprints 24 both Mft

No comments: