Monday 12 September 2016

Mmmm Chocolate Cake

Michaels introduced some ombre ink pads to their own line of crafty supplies last year, when I was in Florida my friend and myself were desperate to get all the colours so it meant looking in every Michaels we came across and a few we went looking for lol. We did eventually get all six colours and 50% off to boot. Of course we spotted the emboss resist paper pad and also had to get one to try. Jane was so impressed she bought two and I'm wishing I had too.

I inked the background with 'picked raspberry" distress ink and cut to size and that was it. So quick and simple. In fact so quick and simple I made two, look out for that one later.



Ingredients
Image: "beary Special birthday" Mft stamps
Paper: "color splash" Recollections, picked raspberry distress ink
Dies: Blueprints 27 and crealies inside out dies.
Sentiment: "sentimental about chocolate" MFT

Copics
Bear - E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 41
Cake - E49, 29, 27, 25, 23

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Amanda.Loving the fabulous resist backing paper and the image is so cute :D

xx coops xx