Saturday 17 September 2016

Forever Friends Fabulous

Its been a while since I bought the 'do crafts' magazine. I used to be so excited for the release and would be stalking the sites looking at the new products but since it became a monthly magazine and the price went up I have only bought a handful.

I went to the range last month with crafty friends and spotted that the free gift was papers and stamps, I was tempted and i said if I buy the magazine I have to make something by the next crafty get together. I thought if I had an incentive I might use it before it gets resigned to the forgotten pile.

The only thing I will say is I am glad I had my misti as I would never have been able to get the stamp so dark.



Ingredients
Image: Forever Friends Opulent
Paper: Forever Friends Opulent
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 18

Copics
Bear - E35, 34, 31, R20, 00
Scarf - G12, 43
Background - R12, 11, 00

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.I love your blue colours and adorable bear :D

xx coops xx