Monday 26 September 2016

Distress Inked Ranunculus

Woohoo, this is the third card I've made with this stamp set and the third different technique for colouring too. I am wanting the other beautiful bouquets stamps from Wplus 9 now. But I must resist even though the urge is strong.

I might not have mentioned that I put myself on a stash buying ban until all my birthday cards until the end of the year were finished, at the point I started the ban I had 23 cards left to make and the number is now slowly getting lower, not quick enough though lol. Maybe if I stopped waffling and started making it would be faster lol.

Nothing much to say about the card, it was stamped and white heat embossed on Tim Holtz watercolour card and then I used a wet on wet technique to colour the initial layer, the darker colours were wet on dry.




Ingredients
Image: "beautiful Bouquet - Ranunculus" Wplus9
Sentiment: "bruised greetings 2" Clearly Besotted
Card: Orange Zest from paper trey ink
Dies: Blueprints 27 from MFT

Distress ink
Squeezed lemonade and Fossilised Amber
Abandoned Coral, Candy Apple and Aged Mahogany
Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint
Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles
Spiced marmalade and Rusty Hinge
Tumbled Glass


No comments: